What if you could integrate the latest technologies every 3 years into your practice and have it maintained without the upfront financial burden of purchasing brand new equipment?
You Can Now with our Hardware as a Rental (HaaR) program.
This new program allows you to rent all your computer hardware and have it maintained for one monthly payment. Your IT costs are 100% predictable and you are protected from aging equipment that typically has a warranty of 1 year.
By simply renting your new computer hardware you can significantly increase your Operating Cash Flow and to utilize in other areas to Grow Your Business!
Here are 5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Hardware as a Rental:
- Reduced Capital Expense: The HaaR programs allows users to conserve capital. With this additional cash flow your business can invest in other areas. HaaR services qualify as Operating Costs reducing those high tax rates for purchasing equipment out right.
- Say Good Bye to Obsolete Technology: The HaaR Solution allows you to stay on top of the latest technologies. It will be difficult to navigate in the business world with yesterday’s technology. Upgrading to state-of-the-art technology in a timely manner through HaaR ensures you will always have the best in class technology for your business.
- No Maintenance Fees (All service issues are covered): Too often the maintenance and protection of your network takes a back seat due to the initial expense of a new network. Under a standard HaaR agreement the equipment and service are bundled together in one monthly price. With HaaR your investment is 100% predictable and any related stress due to equipment failure is eliminated.
- Improved Network Security: Outdated hardware and software could leave you open to security threats. New IT Hardware typically means better security reducing potential downtimes caused from network infiltration.
- Competitive Advantage: By staying at the forefront of technology you will be one step ahead of your competitors